Tuesday 24 May 2011

BRAVO ~!!


Few days not updating my blog ad .
Because of EXAM .
It's really killing me .
But today i didn't go to school because today is Account .
I didn't take account ~~
So now i just left Bio paper 3 and the most important subject which is PSK .
Then it's HOLIDAY ~!!

Well well , last saturday i have performance at Tian Hou Gong .
Afternoon 2.15 we still going to studio as usual for rehearsal .
We finish at 3.45 then Hubby fetch me and yen in back home .
It's totally jam wey ~~
4.40 only reach home .
We rush to wash face then make up .
then we back to studio again .

about 6.30 we depart .
Haiz , it's raining , totally TRAFFIC JAM .
But me , sarah and yen in took a lot of picture's using Yen In 's HTC phone .
her phone got adroid market , so she can download a lot of application especially for Camera one .
here's the photo ~~~~


 Me and Yen In

 3 of Us . Me , Yen In , Sarah
 Sarah & Me
 Me & Sarah . (with post )
 Me . Emo ><


Me & Sarah again

Hahax . It's a great performance anyway .
I LOVE DANCE ~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment