Sunday 29 May 2011

Gai Gai day ~~

Yesterday went to Jack's brother's wedding dinner at Rawang .
It's not bad actually . It's simply but nice .
I hope them will happy forever and get a very cute baby ^^
God bless ~
I drank a bit wine also . But my face and my body started to become red and warm .
I'm not drunk actually . Just feel a bit tired .
then we went home ..
After i reach home , i change my pyjamas , brush teeth then i fall asleep ..
Hahax , the next morning , i wake up at 7.00 ~
OMG , it's so very early . It's sunday man .. I force myself to continue to sleep . but i couldn't ><
Then i wake up and start watching tv .
About 11 , hubby came and fetch me , then we went to Taman Wahyu's station .
We're going Time Square .
We reached KL Sentral and we had McDonald for our brunch .
So satisfied with Spicy Chicken Mc Deluxe with the LIME glass .
Hahax ~~
then we took Monorail to Imbi .
After we reach Time Square , then we took the movie ticket ( Pirates Of The Caribbean ) .
Then we went to Lawyat to find a suitable Laptop for hubby .
He need to use Laptop for his assignment .
Only those software can support him .
And it is more easier to carry and use .
He choose TOSHIBA i5 .
We ask for so many shop and we found the cheapest and the most gifts .
Hahax .
Then we went back to time square .
My legs was so tired and we went to Starbuck to have a drink .
It's Mocha , so nice , i Love it ^^
After that we shopping until 5.15 then we went for movie .
It's not bad but the ending was quite blur ..
Why are Jack leave the girl alone at the island ?
Whre the mermaid and the man went ?
Won't the man die in the water ?

>< so confusing ..
But my bro told me it still got another episode ..
I said Maybe .
Because they need to fins another treasure ..
Let's wait for another episode then ^^

Waiting for Final Destination 5 to come out .
But it's on August , I scare can't go out because of Trial ~~  /.\

Hahax , Holiday tomorrow ~~
Enjoy then ~~
Happy holiday everyone ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment